Join us for the Frankfort Chamber's 25th Annual Chili Cook-Off
2020 Chili Cook-Off Sponsors
Sunday, February 16, 2020
Breidert Green in historic, downtown Frankfort
FREE to enter!
FREE to taste!
As part of Winter on the Green the Chamber will host its 25th Annual Chili Cook-Off. There are both Amateur and Professional categories so everyone can join in the FUN! Space is limited.
Register today! Deadline is February 7.
**Registration for the 2020 Chili Cook-Off event is full. Would you like to add your name to the waiting list?
Don't want to cook? The come on out and taste and vote for your favorite!
Click the button below for more information or to add your name to the waiting list.
- Bring at least four gallons of your chili.
- Bring chili fully cooked, warm and ready to serve in an electric crock pot.
- Bring one extension cord for your crock pot.
- Bring a small serving ladle.
- Table decorations are encouraged, but your space is very limited.
- Arrive at 11:15 a.m. to check in; set up by 11:45 a.m.
Mystery judges will judge for:
Prizes awarded for:
Amateur, Professional and Overall Crowd-Please